Final Fantasy XIV Piano Medley ( Arr.by Terry:D ) sheetmusic





Final Fantasy XIV Piano Medley by Terry:D.

Actually I'm not a good pianist. There were many comments that they want to see me play the piano. So I made this short. I picked 4 songs that I liked among the songs that I made in the meantime. (I did not work "Hard to miss" FATE theme). It's really difficult to play without making mistakes. I know that my skills are not enough. I hope you like it though. Thanks :D


1. Hard to miss
2. Torn From the Heavens
3. Fallen Angel
4. Upon the Rocks
5. Oblivion

Sheetmusic - https://sellfy.com/TerryD

-------------------------------------------


Composed by Masayoshi Soken
Arranged by Terry:D


-------------------------------------------


It's free to comment/like/dislike/subscribe.
Please enjoy my music.
:-D

-------------------------------------------

C) 2010 - 2017 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD All Rights Reserved.
























댓글